[Fredslist] 4 spamalot tix

Anthony Orlando ajocpa at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 09:11:59 EST 2009

I am looking for some help from Gotham. My sons would love to see Spamalot (I know it is closing this week.) Does anyone have reasonably priced tickets they are looking to get rid of?

Anthony Orlando
Commerce Group
Feuer & Orlando, LLP
350 5th Ave.  Suite 7116
New York, NY  10118
aorlando at FeuerOrlando.com
Tel: (212) 736-5500 Ext  2
Fax: (212) 736-5601

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with the requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete this message. Thank you.