[Fredslist] Brooklyn Bridge-January 13 RSVP ASAP

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:40:37 EST 2009

Happy New Year, Gothamites! Be adventurous and

RIDE THE CIRCUIT TO BROOKLYN BRIDGE:

We are a group where business and social networking gets accomplished in a
fun, friendly environment. (great food,too!)

Here are the details of our next meeting:

WHEN:   January, 13

TIME :     12:30-2:00

PLACE:   Woolworth Tower Kitchen
               Woolworth Building (only the BEST building in NYC maybe the
world)
               233 Broadway at Barclay Street (entrance on Barclay)

COST:     ONLY $30 !!!!

Please give me a call/email to clear conflicts and be sure we make room for
you at the table.

Look forward to seeing many of you at our first lunch of 2009!

Best,

Susan