[Fredslist] Gotham in Punta del Este, Uruguay

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Mon Jan 5 23:10:03 EST 2009

Lucas,

Kudos to you and Michael Lewis!

This may be a record for a global example of Gotham Networking at its best. It is also a relfection of your warm and kind nature -- intrinsic Gotham traits, after all. Fred, could this be a new award category called Gotham Explorers Club?

Thanks for your thoughtful and inclusive description of your Punta del Este experience and perhaps planting seeds among other globe trotting Gothamites. For a minute, I almost felt that I was there with you.

We look forward to your safe return.

Kelly Welles, LUTCF
Price, Raffel & Browne, LLC
Trusted Advisors  to Attorneys and Accountants
475 Park Avenue South
kwelles at prbinc.com