[Fredslist] Gotham Testimonials

David Marks Green Action Advocate david at greenactionadvocate.com
Tue Jan 6 10:48:42 EST 2009

Hi Gothamites!

Man, I love you people! Once again the Gotham family comes through. I
sent a request out yesterday and received several replies and personal
connections and introductions. I want to personally thank the following
folks for their time and effort and encourage everyone to send business
their way. These people deserve it!

Joel Schnur: Joel and I had a great conversation this morning - and then
boom - he sent an email introduction to his connections with various
folks in NY and already opened up some big doors for me. Thank you,
Joel!

Susan J. Ragusa: Susan works in the very industry I am looking in -
event planning. We spoke and not only may we work together down the
road, but she is also making some calls for me with a major event
planner in NY. She is super nice and obviously a great networker! Thank
you, Susan!

Leslie Yerman: I just love Leslie. She is such a super lady. She always
does the most she can for everyone. She knew I was looking in events and
made another connection for me that could help me with an upcoming
interview! Thank you, Leslie!

Priscilla Stephan and Marcus Goldhaber: Both Priscilla and Marcus
independently put me in touch with Danielle Scherman, founder of
www.eventheadquarters.com, an event planner community site. I have
already communicated with Danielle and I am looking forward to see how
we can work together. Thank you, Priscilla and Marcus!

Barbara Schwartz: Barbara and I have spoken a long time ago. It turns
out that she knows someone at Go Green Expo where I interviewed last
week. She is going to reach out to her contact to try to help me with a
little inside push. Good thinking on her part. Thank you, Barbara!

and lastly but not at all leastly....
Bernie Siegel: How can I thank Bernie? Bernie is the greatest career
coach ever! He has been an inspiration to me and a source for solid
professional advice throughout. If you are transitioning into a new
career, or just want to work on some management skills, call Bernie -
such a mensch too!

Of course there are many others in the Gotham family to whom I owe much
gratitude. Thank you all. The Gotham Magic Lives!!!

I will let you all know what happens with the job scene soon.

Warmest Regards,
David L. Marks
Green Action Advocate
david@ <mailto:david at greenactionadvocate.com> greenactionadvocate.com