[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit To Syracuse/Gotham

Klein, Scott (Uniondale) scott.klein at stifel.com
Mon Jan 5 20:29:15 EST 2009

You're invited to join the Syracuse Alumni/Gotham Group at The Friars Club for our next luncheon on Monday, January 12th at 12:30pm. We do not enforce a no compete rule so please click on:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1236&eventType=1

to join us as a guest.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Scott

Best regards,

Scott M. Klein and Vincent Serro
Financial Advisors
The Klein Serro Financial Group
Stifel Nicolaus
50 Charles Lindbergh Boulevard, Suite 410
Uniondale, NY 11553
Direct: 516-719-7656
Toll Free: 866-597-2325
Fax: 516-794-9679
http://www.kleinserro.com <http://www.kleinserro.com>

All electronic messages sent and received by Stifel Nicolaus
Associates are subject to review by Stifel Nicolaus.  Stifel Nicolaus
may retain and reproduce electronic messages for state, federal, or
other regulatory agencies as required by applicable law.
IMPORTANT: Please do not use e-mail to request or authorize the
purchase or sale of any security or commodity, send fund transfer
instructions, or otherwise conduct any securities transactions.  Any
requests, orders, instructions, or time-sensitive messages sent by
e-mail cannot be accepted or processed by Stifel Nicolaus.  The
accuracy of any information sent by Stifel Nicolaus through e-mail
cannot be warranted or guaranteed by Stifel Nicolaus or its affiliates.

Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated
Member NYSE & SIPC
Headquarters:  501 N. Broadway, St. Louis, MO   63102