[Fredslist] NeuroOncologist

Joshua Zinder JZinder at joshuazinder.com
Fri Jan 2 09:47:16 EST 2009

Gotham,
A dear friend of a Gotham applicant has just successfully made it
through brain surgery and is returning home, but needs a local
NeuroOncologist to coordinate with his doctors at Duke please see below.
Please contact Diana a future member of Gotham Princeton her email is
conwaydiana44 at verizon.net or you can contact Chris's brother-in-law,
Mark Tassie.

Chris could use some Gotham magic to help him though this rough time,
lets show them what Gotham can do!!!!

Thanks

Josh