[Fredslist] Please Volunteer-Baruch College-Speakers Needed

Michaelappell at aol.com Michaelappell at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 15:33:26 EST 2009

The response from Gotham has been overwhelming,  and I am at a loss for words
to express my appreciation to each and every one of  you.  I have expanded
the list below and hope I have included  everyone.  I intend to work with the
office of EOC (Executives on Campus)  and other departments at Baruch College to
incorporate some of you  into the initial programs and to have others invited
to participate in future  events.

I thank you again and we should all be proud of  the support shown by Fred's
Tribe

Michael Appell

212-427-6886
127 East 59th, 3rd  Floor
New York, NY

A Gotham Thank You to all who have volunteered and for your ideas and
suggestions:

Ester  Horowitz                    Brian  Newman            Norman  Spizz
Bernie  Siegel                      Adrian  Miller
Scott  Bloom                       David  Bagatelle
Phyllis Weiss  Haserot         Phil  Sorace
Burt  Fendelman                  Judy  Mines
Raj  Goel                            David  Henry
Phil Smallman                  Linda  Newman
Dan  Schaeffer                    Sterling  Jasper
Geraldine  Newman             Sandra  Busell

Michael  Appell
127 East 59th Street, 3rd floor
New York, NY 10022
Cell  917-821-2930
Fax 212-644-4968

In a message dated 12/31/2008 9:48:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,