[Fredslist] [Promo] Resound Marketing - Intro

Ilana Zalika ilana at resoundmarketing.com
Fri Feb 27 16:49:44 EST 2009

Hi Gothamites!

I'm proud to be a newly anointed member and wanted to take this
opportunity to introduce myself and my agency, Resound Marketing.
Resound is a full-service marketing & PR firm in Princeton, NJ. We
function as a virtual marketing team to clients in a number of
different industries (green, consumer products, financial services,
hospitality, tech, and more) - offering marketing strategy,
copywriting, press outreach, event planning, and interactive/social
media marketing.

You might be thinking: Ilana, sounds great, but didn't you say full-
service? Where's the graphic design? Where's the web development?
Where's the SEO? That's where our wonderful network of partners comes
in. We work closely with other marketing agencies and freelancers to
provide our clients with the full scope of services, in an affordable
way and without the hassle of managing multiple vendors, initiatives,
and messages.

So that's us. Please feel free to contact me if you or someone you
know is in need of marketing services, or might be a potential partner.

Looking forward to contributing to this great group!

Best regards,
Ilana

--
Ilana Zalika, Principal
Resound Marketing
ilana at resoundmarketing.com

Make Some Noise!
Marketing Strategy | Copywriting & Collateral | Public Relations |
Events & Speaking | Interactive/Social Media Marketing

Find out more at www.resoundmarketing.com