[Fredslist] New Marketing Technology for the 2009 OFW Catalog

Chuck Fetta cfetta at ofw.com
Fri Feb 27 12:15:33 EST 2009

Hello Gothamites,

With all the Green efforts taking place in business today I thought
this one was a great idea.  The touch and feel of a real printed catalog
without the use of any trees, inks, and trucking to move them around the
country.

OFW just linked up it's new 2009 printed catalog as a digital flipbook
on our website.  It's new and cool fun stuff just to see how it works.

Take a peek at www.ofw.com and click on the "View" link attached to
the 2009 online catalog with the orange cover in the upper right hand
corner.

We still have some details to work out with it but It's close enough to
finished
to take a look at.

If anyone would like a hard copy of this book, just let me know and I'm
happy to
have one sent out.

All the best to everyone.

Have a great weekend.