[Fredslist] Education-Worldwide Competition

David Marks Green Action Advocate david at greenactionadvocate.com
Thu Feb 26 16:35:11 EST 2009

Again, Fred, you nailed it. I was also struck by President Obama's note
that dropping out of school is dropping out and failing the country. Man
I wish I had heard that when I was in high school. I graduated college
successfully, and did very well, but always regret that my high school
education was one that was imbued with a zealous ambivalence.

Regards all.

David L. Marks
Green Action Advocate
david at greenactionadvocate.com