FW: [Fredslist] Education-Worldwide Competition

Jamie Bassel drjbassel at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:47:16 EST 2009

Fred,
I echo your sentiments and think that the push to support our students and educational institutions should be at the forefront of our economic stimulus.  We all would not be where we are if it were not for the educational opportunities available to us all.

Jamie H. Bassel, DC
515 Madison Ave#1720

www.newyorkcitychiropractic.com