[Fredslist] My son, Anthony, needs a finance position

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Wed Feb 25 16:50:45 EST 2009

If you personally know of any openings that match my son's
requirements, please contact him directly.

Anthony Bonfiglio  abonfig102 at aol.com
Knowledgeable, creative, accountant and financial analyst experienced
in both large corporate and small business environments.  Key
strengths include:

  ?	Strategic financial planning
?	Financial modeling
?	Expense vs. budget variance analysis
?	Accounting management
?	Accounting systems development

?	Client relationship management
?	Equity distribution research
?	Abandoned property recovery
?	Efficiency strategies
?	Excellent Excel, Quickbooks and PC skills

Details and contact information is in the attached resume. Thank you
in advance for any help you can provide.

Best Regards,
Anne Bonfiglio
www.psapartnership.org
212 684 0281