[Fredslist] Long Island Seminar--Bravo!!

Hubbard, Karen1 karen1.hubbard at smithbarney.com
Tue Feb 24 11:53:27 EST 2009

Good morning Gotham,

My partner and I attended the Long Island Gotham Seminar this morning
hosted by Israel Trattner.  Esther Horowitz was able to simplify the art
of marketing yourself and your business and apply it to anyone in any
business.  She gave Mike and I some great ideas that expanded on our own
ideas as well as gave us an awareness about things that we were already
doing and how to capitalize on them.   She helped us funnel down on
current target markets through the use of not only her examples but also
the seminar attendees current target markets.

Ester was able to show how she turned a seemingly negative experience
into one of her greatest opportunity...after all, we make our own
opportunities.  Thanks Esther and Lisa for making this valuable resource
available.

Thank you for your time and expertise...

Karen

Karen E. Hubbard
Financial Advisor - Wealth Management
Financial Planning Associate

Smith Barney
a division of Citigroup Global Markets, Inc.
855 Franklin Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530

Phone 516-227-2977
Fax      516-248-8630

e-mail: karen1.hubbard at smithbarney.com

Visit our team's website at  http://fa.smithbarney.com/betz_coyle/

The greatest compliment that my client can give to me is a referral.

(c) 2009 Citigroup Global Markets Inc.  Member SIPC.  Smith Barney is a
division and service mark of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and is used
and registered throughout the world.  Citi and Citi with Arc Design are
trademarks and service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, and
are used and registered throughout the world.

Citigroup Inc. and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice.
To the extent that this material or any attachment concerns tax matters,
it is not intended to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the
purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law.  Any such
taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular
circumstances from an independent tax advisor.

The views expressed herein are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the views of Smith Barney or its affiliates.  All
opinions are subject to change without notice.  Neither the information
provided nor any opinion expressed constitutes a solicitation for the
purchase or sale of any security.  Past performance is no guarantee of
future results.

Reminder:  E-mail sent through the Internet is not secure.
Do not use e-mail to send us confidential information
such as credit card numbers, changes of address, PIN
numbers, passwords, or other important information.
Do not e-mail orders to buy or sell securities, transfer
funds, or send time sensitive instructions. We will not
accept such orders or instructions.  This e-mail is not
an official trade confirmation for transactions executed
for your account.  Your e-mail message is not private in
that it is subject to review by the Firm, its officers,
agents and employees.