[Fredslist] FREE Hofstra "Operation Downtown" Business Marketing Seminar - March 12 - speaker, Mitch Tobol

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Mon Feb 23 10:48:47 EST 2009

Gotham:

Our own Mitch Tobol gets around; one of his next public speaking ventures is
described below and on the attached flyer, which I received this a.m.

Mitch always is an engaging and informative speaker, and his topic couldn't
be more timely, so I urge you to sign up soon so that you don't get closed
out.

I've attended seminars in this series at Hofstra in the past, and they are
well-run and well-attended.

Best regards,

David
Gotham L.I.