[Fredslist] FW: My son is looking for a 1 bedroom apartment - April 1 move in date

Zinkowski, Julia julia.zinkowski at citi.com
Mon Feb 23 08:49:54 EST 2009

 Fellow Gothamites - With prices for rentals in Manhattan what they are, I am hoping someone can assist or perhaps knows someone who can assist.

My son Michael Zinkowski is looking for some Gotham Magic.  Please send me any opportunities to me and I will forward - Julia.zinkowski at citi.com

>From Michael: I am looking for 1 br apartment in a doorman & elevator building with a move in date of March 15th or ideally April 1st. I have resided in Manhattan for the past 4 years, am a respectful, neat and hardworking individual and currently reside on the Upper West Side. I currently live with a roommate and it is time to go out on my own!

Price Range:
$2000-2400

Desired Locations:
Gramercy - 2nd Avenue & West
Murray Hill - 3rd Avenue & West
Midtown East - 2nd Avenue & West
Chelsea - 9th Avenue & East
Midtown West - 9th Avenue & East
Flatiron District

Building & Amenities
Doorman
Elevator
Roof deck/Gym/Balcony - a plus
Bedroom (10x10 or larger) - need to accommodate a Queen Bed with Headboard & Large Dresser
Employed with current employer for 5yrs + Excellent Credit