[Fredslist] Fan of Bug Out Bookmarks by HHDB

Cynthia Somma cssomma at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 07:52:35 EST 2009

OK, so I don't usually gush---but I would be doing Don a disservice if I didn't let all of Gotham know how wonderful his bookmarks are. (Wish I could insert a picture here)

I ordered 5 for gifts and one for myself----Each one was perfect for the recipient and we had not even gotten into much detail besides names!
Some were colorful, with so much detail---you can't help but know it's created by someone who really enjoys making them. Others like mine were sedate and very poignant.

They are great custom gifts for anyone! I gave one of them to a friend as a gift---along with the book The Brief Wondrous life of Oscar Wao (she now has to blog with us :)

Who knew HHDB had such talent???? I think Fred knew but kept it secret...lol

Thank you again, Don

Cindy

Cynthia Somma, CPC, CMM
Physicians 1st Reimbursement Svcs, LLC