[Fredslist] Promo Celebrating 12 years in business Press Release

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Fri Feb 20 10:56:38 EST 2009

JUDITH HEFT & ASSOCIATES, LLC

CELEBRATES 12 YEARS IN BUSINESS

STAMFORD, CONNECTICUT-Judith Heft & Associates LLC, a firm that provides
bill-paying, daily money management and home office organization services to
busy executives, entrepreneurs, professional athletes, single parents, and
the elderly.

Ms. Heft's services include paying bills, resolving billing discrepancies,
maintaining bank accounts, and corresponding with vendors.  When necessary,
she refers clients to her extensive network of lawyers, accountants, and
other professionals, for a whole range of business-related services.

Ms. Heft says, "I help my clients simplify their lives by bringing order to
their personal finances."

Ms. Heft has twelve years of experience in the field of personal financial
organization.  Earlier in her career, she owned and operated Land 'n Sea in
Darien and Judibee Jewelry. She is on the Board of Directors of the Stamford
Chamber of Commerce and Chairman of the Membership Committee. She is the
Group Coordinator of Gotham City Networking

For further information, call:  Judy Heft at 203.978.1958  or email
judy at judithheft.com

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail