[Fredslist] Non Profit Managers & Fund Raisers!!

The Crown View, Inc. info at thecrownview.com
Thu Feb 19 09:58:50 EST 2009

Back by popular demand!
My dear friend & client Tony Martignetti is putting on this fabulous
seminar.
If its in your field, you MUST attend.

The details:

For our clients and friends:

Robert Sharpe and I are teaming to deliver our second, day-long
seminar to help you understand how income and estate tax law changes,
interest rates, inflation, unemployment, the credit crisis and other
economic factors will effect your fundraising efforts.

Our March 11 program in Rockville Centre, NY--graciously co-hosted by
Martignetti Planned Giving Advisors' client, the Diocese of Rockville
Centre--is designed for non-profit managers responsible for making
decisions effecting fund development efforts in 2009 and beyond.

Fund Raising in Challenging Times examines trends in past periods of
economic crisis and uncertainty and explores the funding sources that
have proven most resilient and reliable throughout.

You will leave our program with a better understanding of the
challenges and opportunities that lay ahead.

We will help you understand:

1.  Historical Perspectives-Looking Back and Moving Forward

2.  The Best Gifts in Today's Environment

3.  Endowments and Reserve Funds-Rethinking and Rebuilding

4.  Alternative Gifts in Capital Campaigns

5.  Working with Family and Advisors

The attached pdf has a fuller description and registration information.

This is an important professional development opportunity.  Consider
joining us.

Best regards,
Tony Martignetti, Esq.
Managing Director