[Fredslist] Gazette Submissions

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Wed Feb 18 18:21:47 EST 2009

Hi Gotham.

March is a time to roar!  So let's roar about what is important in the
Gotham Gazette.

Tell me something that you are doing in your business that is worth Roaring
about for the up n coming spring!

For example 10/10 Optical is doing a green program recycling eyeglasses.

Just published a book then roar about it!

Having a seminar? Roar about it!

Holding a special event? Roar about it

Get creative and different with it. have fun with it! But Roar!

Want to promote your business in a way that is not like Promotional Fridays,
but get's your business to stand out

Then roar about it in the Gotham Gazette for March. It the only time of the
year in the Gazette that you will be allowed.

It's first come first serve.. 1st 7 submissions.  They can only be a maximum
of 4-5 lines.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

temporary website:

http://mysite.verizon.net/m2powerinc

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-