[Fredslist] renato on seafood, steak or italian restaurant somewhere between 42dst and the upper west side

Gail Blasie blaze at cal.net
Wed Feb 18 14:48:33 EST 2009

many thanks.

going to
Tony's Di Napoli - Midtown writes...
Tony's has served up some of the best old NY Italian favorites. Our cooking
comes from Southern Neapolitan traditions and served up in huge family style
platters that serve 2 to 3 people.
Dining Style: Casual Dining
Cuisine: Italian, Steak, Seafood
Neighborhood: Midtown West
Cross Street: Broadway
Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
Price: $31 to $50
Website: http://www.tonysnyc.com
Email: reserve at tonysnyc.com
Phone: (212) 221-0100
Hours of Operation: Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday -
Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Saturday: 3:00pm - 12:00am,
Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Payment Options:
AMEX, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Dress Code: Casual Dress
Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
Offers: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter
Seating, Delivery, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room,
Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
Public Transit: 1,2,3,N,R,W,Q,D,S subway trains to Times Square
Parking: Street Parking
Parking Details: Street parking, as well as parking in public lot.
Catering: We offer our special catering plan prices for groups who want us
to bring the party to you. Perfect for office parties, birthdays, holidays
or other special occasions.
Banquet Contact: Amy Roberts (212) 221-0100
Private Party Facilities: Tony's has beautiful private party rooms available
at both of our locations. We offer a party package planner designed to fit
any budget.
Private Party Contact: Amy Roberts (212) 221-0100

Gail M. Blasie

Attorney at Law

(516) 457-9169

1134 Lake Shore Drive

Massapequa Park, NY  11762

fax:  (516) 804-8219

http://www.blasielaw.com

Notice: This e-mail and any attachments may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information intended only for the named addressee(s). If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please be advised that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately
notify the sender and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments and
destroy any printouts.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: Under regulations issued by the U.S. Treasury,
to the extent that tax advice is contained in this correspondence (or any
attachment hereto), you are advised that such tax advice is not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used by you, or any party to whom this
correspondence is shown, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the
Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending the tax
advice addressed herein to any other party.

somewhere between 42dst and the upper west side

Try Blue Fin. I think it's 47th and Broadway.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T