[Fredslist] Welcome two new members to Fairfield (Hinterlands) Group

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Wed Feb 18 09:04:22 EST 2009

I want to extend a heartfelt welcome to the two newest members of our
Fairfield Group.

Lucas Meyer who most of you already know and love has joined our group. His
office is in beautiful downtown Stamford so it was a natural for him to
become a part of our group. We are pleased to have him join us. Lucas is a
principal and co-founder with 5th Street Advisors, an independent Registered
Investment Advisor, managing investment portfolios and providing advice to
individuals & businesses.

Dr. Mark Joachim, Associates & Family Chiropractic & Natural Healthcare
office. Mark specializes in chiropractic, acupuncture, nutritional bioset
allergy immunization elimination methods, pediatric chiropractic and much
more. We are thrilled to have him join our group and look forward to getting
to know him better.

Please help me extend a warm tribal welcome to our newest members and come
visit us. Our next meeting is on St. Patty's Day, March 17th. Wear green.

Thanks and Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail