[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT BROOKLYN BRIDGE

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 14:18:16 EST 2009

*RIDE THE CIRCUIT TO THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE*
 *and* *lunch in the enchanted Woolworth Building*

*Visit us and send your friends we have openings in legal, marketing, IT,*
*coaching and more! We always have a lively group, lots of laughs, great
business and social networking. *

WHEN:   Tuesday, February 24

 TIME :     12:30-2:00

 PLACE:   Woolworth Tower Kitchen
                 Woolworth Building  (An architectural gem! See photo below)
                  233 Broadway at Barclay Street (entrance on Barclay)

COST:     ONLY $30 !!!! Sign up on line or bring check or cash

Please give me a call/email to clear conflicts and be sure we make room for
you at the table.

Susan Cleary
Group Coordinator