[Fredslist] FW: Marketing & Communications Luncheon Meets Thursday, February 26th! Be There!

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Tue Feb 17 15:26:35 EST 2009

If you want to communicate, here¹s your chance -- here¹s your audience...

Gotham¹s Marketing & Communications Grouppo!

Join us for pithy conversation and....(fill in the blank)  ?????

We meet on Thursday, February 26 @ 12:15pm (notice time) at our favorite
Italian Restaurante

The Fabulous Fabio Piccolo Fiore
230 East 44th Street (bet Second & Third Ave)

Lee Ryder, one of our newest (and most talented) members
Will share her portfolio of work
And bring us into her world of graphic design (and more)

We are an OPEN GROUP so bring your friends and competitors.  Everyone¹s
Welcome!
Yes, Talk is Cheap! That¹s why our group only charges $30 for lunch

Guests can pay online...follow this link:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1391

Please RSVP ASAP to
Bambe Levine
bambe at bambepr.com