[Fredslist] Bobby Murcer Mobile MRI Unit/The BRain Tumor Foundation

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Mon Feb 16 17:01:13 EST 2009

Along the Network:

You have been reading my notices on Fredslist regarding the wonderful work
that The Brain Tumor Foundation has been doing in NYC these last few months.
I have been asked to send around a please for a minimum of $1 per person to
help support their vital work. I hope you will participate.

Thank you.

Joel

___________________________

Joel Schnur

Senior VP

Government Affairs/Public Relations

Schnur Associates, Inc.

1350 Avenue of the Americas

Suite 1200

New York, NY 10019

Tel. 212-489-0600 x204

Fax. 212-489-0203

 <mailto:joel at schnurassociates.com> joel at schnurassociates.com

 <http://www.schnurassociates.com> www.schnurassociates.com

Please read and pass along.

The Brain Tumor Foundation's Road to Early Detection Campaign has gotten off
to an amazing start. In just 3 months we have scanned almost 700 people FREE
of charge, already saving a number of lives. We would like to be able to
continue with our goal of scanning all of NYC and take this campaign
nationwide. In order to do so we need some additional funding. So, if you
can tell your friends, acquaintances, and whomever you know or meet about
the Bobby Murcer Mobile MRI Unit and how they can get involved by donating
just ONE Dollar online by visiting www.roadtoearlydetection.org
<http://www.roadtoearlydetection.org/>  today, it would be greatly
appreciated.

We well understand that these days it may be hard for some people to
contribute in the ways they were used to, but that does not mean that they
can't help at all.

Please help us scan all of NYC, FREE. Just ONE Dollar thru the "Dollar
Drive" online, www.roadtoearlydetection.org
<http://www.roadtoearlydetection.org/> .

Thank you in advance for your help and understanding.

The Brain Tumor Foundation

For additional information or sponsorship opportunities please call (212)
265- 2401.