[Fredslist] Promo: 25% Discount on Our 21 Day Metabolism Makeover Program!

Becky Wilborn tropicl1 at optonline.net
Thu Feb 12 21:15:02 EST 2009

Hi Gothamites,
Just a reminder that Memorial Day is less than 3  months away!  YIKES!
You know what that means...less clothing to hide behind.  Get a jump
start on that weight-loss you've been promising yourself for the
longest time.  Wouldn't it be nice to feel comfortable this summer &
not self conscious about what you're wearing???  We are offering a 25%
Discount to all Gotham members & their families on our 21 Day
Thermogenic Metabolism Makeover Program (excludes Registration Fee).
As always, we offer a Free Consultation so pick up the phone, do not
pass GO, & get the ball rolling.  Check out our website
(www.dietcenternyc.com) for more info on our weight-loss center.  Hope
to be hearing from you!

Regards,

Becky Wilborn