[Fredslist] Design Your Own Custom Made Furniture

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Sat Feb 7 10:03:12 EST 2009

Did you know that there is a Gothamite who can custom make a beautiful, high quality piece of wood furniture for you and you can design it yourself?  He is Larry Solomon, Co Chair of our Bandit Too Group and owner of Painted Porch Antiques.

Larry made this amazing dining room table for us which is by far the nicest piece we own.

Here's how it works: you tell Larry what you have in mind and he suggests you to look around on his web site ( www.paintedporch.com) for ideas and inspiration. Then you tell Larry your ideas and he comes up with a design and, presto, soon you are eating on your very own one of a kind treasure.  It could be a side board, coffee table, work table, desk, etc.

Try it, I know you will like it!