[Fredslist] pomo ULTIMATE CLASS LIMOUSINE GOTHAM'S ONLY LIMOUSINE SERVICE LOVERS PACKAGE

Matt Silver matt at ultimateclasslimo.com
Fri Feb 6 13:10:33 EST 2009

ULTIMATE CLASS LIMOUSINE is proud to announce our LOVERS PACKAGE
featuring 5 hours of luxury limousine, a dozen roses, dinner for 2 at a
romantic restaurant

All for only 395 all travel is to be on L.I. and Queens.

VACATION TIME IS HERE  EXCLUSIVE FOR GOTHAM MEMBERS 20% OFF AIRPORT
RATES for 1st time customers only and cannot be combined with any other
offers.

PROM TIME IS NOW GOTHAM MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE 100 DOLLARS OFF AND ONE
HOUR FREE

PLEASE E-MAIL OR CALL MATT SILVER 516-935-4444

Voted #1 Limousine Service on Long Island 2007 and 2008 by L.I. Business
News