[Fredslist] (promo) PlanetThoughts.org Update: Self De-Blagofication, a New Wind, Saving Hot Air, and more

David Alexander MyEmail2 at OpalComputing.com
Fri Feb 6 12:45:43 EST 2009

Greetings.  This week's lead opinion piece is a study of what we can learn
from the Blagoyevich travesty that has not been covered in the media
(Blagoyevich-ification:
<http://www.planetthoughts.org/?pg=pt/Whole&qid=2718> The Mind Stops Here).
In addition, find out how the USA is becoming the
<http://www.planetthoughts.org/?pg=pt/Whole&qid=2719> world leader in wind
and soon in photovoltaic alternative energy (even without government support
worth mentioning), how to help the environment and economy by upgrading
<http://www.planetthoughts.org/?pg=pt/Whole&qid=2723> building, appliances,
and vehicles, and how consumerism and
<http://www.planetthoughts.org/?pg=pt/Whole&qid=2717> low self-esteem are
linked. The latest videos and talks from a Michigan conference with leaders
like Richard Heinberg, and innovations on developing better energy sources,
are covered in some of our many videos.

If you have any questions, or can contribute any information, feel free to
comment on the site, or email directly to me.

David Alexander
Opal Computing
(718) 229-2609
http://www.opalcomputing.com <http://www.opalcomputing.com/>

    Now! Visit http://www.PlanetThoughts.org
<http://www.planetthoughts.org/>  to
    raise your awareness, discuss, and act on the
    current crises in the planet's environment

The Science and Art of Software Systems
Quality and innovation since 1986