[Fredslist] Promo BANK ACTUALLY LENDING

scott.mazin at verizon.net scott.mazin at verizon.net
Fri Feb 6 12:30:37 EST 2009

Synopsis follows:

! ! ! !ACTIVELY LENDING! ! ! ! NO SHORTAGE OF CAPITAL

USA Bank is a NY state chartered FDIC insured commercial bank.

We are a direct lender.

My business practice is  99pct commercial- -purchase or re-finance of income producing multi-family (4+units) / office/industrial/retail or owner occupied office/industrial/retail properties.
$1mm minimum nationally- -$500k local.

All commercial deals full documentation/full personal recourse.
Multi-Family rental non-recourse/up to 80pct LTV considered (perm only $2mm +)
Construction on selective case by case basis.

No interest in considering marginal deals nor borrowers.

We also consider residential owner occupied home and coop mortgages nationally on a stated income basis- -max 60pct loan to value (ltv), secondary financing permitted up to 90pct combined loan to value (cltv)
SCENARIOS VIA E-MAIL MOST WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED.

Warmest regards,
Scott E. Mazin
USA Bank
Commercial Lending Division