[Fredslist] Retreat vs positive action

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Fri Feb 6 08:07:48 EST 2009

Life seems especially tough for many solo practitioners these days. Some of
the business owners I have spoken with have told me that their sales are off
as much as 50% from the previous year. Others seem frozen in inaction -- not
knowing what to do.

As solo practitioners, we have two options. We can retreat, do nothing, and
wait and hope for things to get better. Or we can take action steps that can
help us survive the chaos of the moment...  and assure that we emerge from
this economic crisis intact.

While there are no magic answers, I do know that getting out of one's
comfort zone, meeting with other solo practitioners, and exchanging
positive, constructive ideas is extremely healthy in many ways.

Gotham  SOLO allows solo practitioners (business owners without employees --
and those with just a few employees) to come up for air... and a two-hour
reality check.

If you or someone you know could benefit from attending Gotham SOLO, please
call me at 347-920-3272 or send an email.

Best regards,

Gil Effron
Co-chair and GC

P.S.  Our next meeting is Monday, March 9th.  We have an extremely
interesting and relevant  topic. Watch for details, coming soon.

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
New York, New York 10165
212-505-4339 or 800-226-2428
www.StrategiesForGrowth.net

347-920-3272 finds me anywhere, anytime!

Don't Just Watch The Gap... Eliminate It!