[Fredslist] Judie Moceri Gets It!

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Fri Feb 6 08:16:00 EST 2009

Why do I say Judie Moceri gets it?  Let me count the ways. First and foremost she gets the Gotham mantra that it's better to give than receive. Thus, rather than railing "iget no business from gotham", she has embraced the Gotham culture by volunteering to be the GC of the Formica I Group. She has volunteered to be on the Golf Committee. She has volunteered to help with the Mentor Program, in which she also participates. She has volunteered to fill in as GC at other groups when that group's GC is on vacation. She has volunteered to help Debbie and on other projects.

So she obviously gets that part, but as when you give you often get, she also gets business from many many Gothamites who experience her warmth. So while other competitors have come and gone in Gotham, our Judie has thrived.

But there's more' she was Co Networker of the Year in 2007 and gets lots of psychic compensation to boot.

So when we ask you to volunteer for all our stuff, think of Judie!  Thanks.