[Fredslist] Promotional Fridays Update - please read

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Feb 5 16:39:47 EST 2009

Hi Gotham,

Because our programmers are working out the kinks in setting up our new
"Promo" email list, you all benefit!  That's right, we are going to continue
to have Promotional emails go out on Fredslist on Fridays only for the next
few weeks (continuing at no cost).  We will let you know when we are going
to switch over to using the separate promo list.

In fact, given the response from our members, Gotham has reconsidered
requiring payment for promos and has decided to put that issue on hold for
the next 6 months.  We may revisit in the future and will let you know.

For our members who enjoy sending and receiving Promotional emails, I will
see you on Fredslist tomorrow.

For our members who are not a fan of the Promotional emails, please
remember, we hold all "Promo" emails till noon, so you can still "read" on
Fridays and also we have the word promo as the first word in the subject
line of all promo emails so you can choose not to read those - a win-win for
all.

Happy Networking Gotham -

Debbie

Gotham City Networking, Administrative Director

debbie at gothamnetworking.com