[Fredslist] Sheila Walker Hartwell

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Wed Feb 4 18:38:04 EST 2009

Sheila Walker Hartwell is a true professional. We met through the power of
Gotham by my posting something on Fred's list quite a while ago and followed
it up with a one on one meeting. Since that time we have kept in touch. A
couple of weeks ago, Sheila referred a client to me.  With input from her
client Sheila implemented a personalized spending and savings plan and asked
me to set it up on Quicken and handle the bill paying and record keeping for
this busy individual.  Now we can track his family's spending habits and he
can save for his future. The three of us met today and the meeting went very
well. Her plan is tailored to meet the individual needs of her clients and
no details were left undone.  I was truly impressed with her knowledge and
expertise. I highly recommend Sheila for your financial planning needs.

Thanks Gotham,

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail