[Fredslist] Raj did it again! Using LinkedIn to Grow your Business seminar...

Josephine Rotolo typejcoaching at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 12:24:42 EST 2009

Raj did it again!

Yesterday's free seminar on "using LinkedIn to grow your business" was a
must see for anyone looking to grow their network.

Raj took us through some quick, easy steps on ways to make LinkedIN most
effective. Thank you Raj for sharing your knowledge and expertise in a
thorough and fun-filled way! We all learned a lot and enjoyed your sense of
humor! If you haven't seen Raj speak, make an effort to do so! You won't be
sorry!

And, thanks to Joe Sciabaca for hosting the event!

Till we meet again,

Josephine Rotolo
Type J Coaching, Inc.
Personal & Professional Certified Coach
"Unlock your potential to meet your goals"