[Fredslist] Sushi Restaurant and Hospital Contacts

Marcus Goldhaber marcusgoldhaber at mac.com
Tue Feb 3 14:36:21 EST 2009

Hi group,

    I have a colleague with a small business that is growing at an exciting
pace.  She is currently looking for personal contacts at Sushi restaurants
(both domestic and international) and hospitals (operations or HR
department).  I am most interested in showing her the power of Gotham to
hopefully make her active member as well.

Any leads can be directed to:

RURI KIPPENBROCK
E-mail: info at wuhaonyc.com
Phone: 1-212-231-8126
Fax: 1-646-290-6697
Address: 410 Park Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, New York 10022, U.S.A.
www.wuhaonyc.com

    Thanks and have a great day!

Best wishes,
Marcus

Next Up...
Marcus Goldhaber W/ The Jon Davis Trio
Iridium Jazz Club
March 25th, 2009 ‹ 8:30pm & 10:30pm
Advanced Tickets available at:
www.marcusgoldhaber.com
**Free copy of new CD, Take Me Anywhere, with purchase**
³4 Stars!² --  PEOPLE Magazine, Jan. 12th 09