[Fredslist] supermarket, pet product and children's products contacts needed

Jared Brody jaredbrody555 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 10:16:35 EST 2009

Good morning.  I am currently working on deleveloping some concepts geared
to the above industries.  Specifically for supermarkets, I am looking to
talk to supermarket owners or supermarket personnel that manage in store
purchasing for things like carts and baskets.  I am looking to validate or
even invalidate the idea.  I am not looking to pitch anything.  Also anyone
that sells into supermarkets for these types items or manufactures them
would be great.

For pets and children's products anyone that is invloved in manufactring
them, sellling them, marketing them, etc. or that has stores or web sites or
catalogues that sell them would be of great help as well.

Thanks in advance.  My conact info is:
jb at reignitellc.com
917-754-6426 - cell
646-442-4498 - office