[Fredslist] Ghost Writer Needed

David Marks Green Action Advocate david at greenactionadvocate.com
Sun Feb 1 22:56:03 EST 2009

My father-in-law, Zvi Gitelman, is a professor of Eastern European
Politics at University of Michigan and Author. One of his colleagues is
in need of a ghostwriter for editing. Below is a basic description of
what is needed. Send all replies to me and I will pass them along.

Thanks Gotham!!
---
Ishmail Khaldi is the Israeli Consul in San Francisco. He is a Bedouin
from northern Israel who comes from an "unrecognized" settlement,
i.e., one that the gov't considers illegal and thus gets no government
services. Ish has worked as a policeman and has had a colorful life.
He has written an autobiography and needs an English editor. Thanks for
any references.

David L. Marks
Green Action Advocate
 <mailto:david at greenactionadvocate.com> david at greenactionadvocate.com