[Fredslist] Thank you for responses re: restaurants for Kosher visitors

elizmb at tiac.net elizmb at tiac.net
Tue Dec 29 10:24:23 EST 2009

Dear Gotham,

Thank you for your help and suggestions!  They're set for many visits to come...and amazed by Gotham!

My relatives, whom I only met at a family reunion in Vegas this Thanksgiving, are thrilled with the wealth of suggestions for restaurants in NYC.

Michael Appell sent along the following, which I'm copying here for all who might find it useful. My cousins are thrilled to have this since their only other list is 5 years old and out of date.

Congregation Kehilath Jeshurun kosher list

 http://www.ckj.org/docs/KosherRestaurants2.pdf

This is a typical Gotham story for you, Fred & Debbie...

Happy New Year!
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Marner-Brooks
Training The Speaking Voice