[Fredslist] URGENT: NEED A HANDYMAN FOR MURPHY BED DISASSEMBLY TONIGHT

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Mon Dec 28 16:43:16 EST 2009

HELLO EVERYONE!

I bought a lovely murphy bed on Sat. nite from a woman in downtown Brooklyn.

I engaged a mover and today they were not capable of taking it apart, and moving it to my apartment in New York.

The seller sold her apartment today and has to have her apartment empty, and the bed out tonight.

She is trying to find a handyman to take it apart now, but if she does not, she will call other buyers who can pick it up themselves, and I will lost the purchase of the bed.

Anyone know a REASONABLE handyman in downtown Brooklyn who could do this tonight and store it in the building's basement??

Thanks Gotham!!!

Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Dor./PSA