[Fredslist] Gotham email issue

Gotham Webmaster webmaster at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Dec 28 09:45:07 EST 2009

Good Morning:

For some time now, some Gotham members have been sending unsolicited
emails directly to each member and not using either Fredslist or the
Promo list.
This is technically spam. Gotham does not make its email list
available to anyone and we discourage anyone from copying member
emails for their general use.

We understand that members establish relationships with each other
outside of Gotham and that sending promotional emails to each other
may be appropriate. However, please use the same consideration with
others that you would want for yourself. Ask if a member would like
to receive promotional email from you. Do not engage in spam.

On the other hand, if you are receiving emails that you don't want,
you should ask the sender to delete you from their list.

We all want Gotham to remain a community that supports and respects
each other. Let's keep it that way. Thank you

Mitch Tobol
Gotham Webmaster
webmaster at gothamnetworking.com
516.767.8182