[Fredslist] Architechtural Salvage Company

Beth Silver bsilver at doubetllc.com
Sat Dec 26 20:53:45 EST 2009

Hi -

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend. I am looking for
architectural salvage resources that purchase materials from homes. (i.e.
travitine marble, wood panels, wood doors, chandeliers, etc.) We are selling
my grandmother's home in Great Neck and the builders are tearing the home
down. It's a shame as the home is gorgeous and very well preserved.

If you know anyone, please contact me. I will send you the links necessary
to see if it's of interest. Looking to take care of this ASAP

Thanks!

Beth

Beth Silver
Doubet Consulting
310 East 75th Street, Suite 3H
New York, NY 10021
P: 212.472.4340
C: 917.209.2703
E: bsilver at doubetllc.com
W: www.doubetllc.com

Doubet Consulting
Target Advocates. Empowering Your Business
marketing/pr/strategy