[Fredslist] Blackberry v. iPhone

Jill Goldstein jill.imprintdesigns at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 14:59:53 EST 2009

I'm also wondering about this because I just found out that when I back up
my Blackberry to my outlook I lose all my back data from my calender from
over 6 weeks ago which I need sometimes when I'm working on invites for a
customer.  I had to look something up and couldn't find it then I spoke to a
friend and she told me she was having the same prob., so I haven't been
backing up at all.  Is there a Verizon phone that acts like a Blackberry but
where I won't lose my data.
Happy Holidays to All
Thanks
Jill