[Fredslist] Gotham and you in 2010

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Dec 24 08:37:51 EST 2009

Good morning Gotham:

As this year winds down I am looking forward to another year with my Gotham
family.  Recently, invoices were emailed to all  members - if you did not
receive an invoice or have misplaced your invoice, let me know and I will
send you a new one. As a reminder, you may pay online starting December 31.

For those like me celebrating Christmas, I wish you and yours a joyous
Christmas

To all of my Gotham family, I wish a New Year of peace, good health and
happiness.

Now I need to run and finish my Christmas shopping!

Warm wishes for the happiest of holidays

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com