Real estate member Steve Kirschner shares his feedback [Fredslist] Gotham Appreciates Your Feedback

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Dec 22 08:33:40 EST 2009

Good morning Gotham:

Here is another story of Gotham feedback .. This one is from Gotham Real
Estate Group Member, Steve Kirschner.

"Fred - All I can say is that Gotham and Fredslist have enabled me over the
last 5 or more years to build relationships within our family network that
have already produced not only financial reward but more importantly true

friendships, ones that continue to grow opportunities that will surely
create ongoing rewards at greater and greater proportion.

I am constantly being contacted by people referred to me by my Gotham
friends and it feels wonderful to be able to help others as I have received
such sincere and generous support.

I am so grateful to be a member of Gotham and I intend to remain one until I
retire (which probably will never happen since I enjoy working too much) and
that has only been made more so  because of Gotham. Steve"

To learn more about Steve and his experiences with Gotham,  contact Steve at
skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com

Thanks Steve.  We appreciate hearing the good news and look forward to
hearing from all of our Gotham members! if you have feedback to share, send
me an email (debbie at gothamnetworking.com) or let Fred know.