[Fredslist] Please Donate $10 or $25 to PSA charity:TAX DEDUCTIBLE

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Mon Dec 21 12:39:21 EST 2009

Hello, Fellow Gothamites,

I am working on this charity for 5 years now.

I WAS HOPING TO BE A GOTHAM FOUNDATION RECIPIENT and did not win, and
recognize that many organizations are worthy and needy. However, the
Partnership for Student Advancement REALLY NEEDS FUNDS FOR THIS COMING
YEAR!!

I am sending you a year-end appeal in the hope that you could help
this small charity continue helping young people, mostly minority
youth, find a career and make a life for themselves.

EVEN $10 OR $25 WOULD HELP!

Kindly see attached letter. Donations are fully tax-deductible.

To make a donation by credit card or Paypal, kindly go to
http://www.psapartnership.org/supportus.html#donate

Thank you for your consideration.

Happy Holidays.

Anne Bonfiglio, CISA
Exec. Dir./Partnership for Student Advancement
www.psapartnership.org
10 Park Ave 7H
New York, N.Y. 10016
212 684 0281