[Fredslist] Hiring: Telemarketing Position available in midtown Manhattan with stable and growing company ( FRED's LIST )

Macchi, Michael mmacchi at BroadViewNet.com
Mon Dec 21 18:40:58 EST 2009

Broadview Networks, a leading provider of voice and data services and
telephone systems to small to medium sized business is  looking to hire
an enthusiastic telemarketer to work within our Manhattan office full
time . Experience is preferred but not mandatory. This person will be
responsible for setting appointments with top executives  in targeted
markets , building rapport through verbal persuasion , and generating
daily analytic reports .  Broadview helps businesses reduce their
overhead in the area of telecom, so there is growth potential.

Key Qualities

-    Thick Skin     :)    Able to handle rejection

-    Well Organized

-         High Energy ,  Self Starter

-         Hard Working

-         Articulate

-         Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills

-         2-3 years B2B experience in Telecommunications (Preferred)

-         College graduate. (Mandatory)

If you could help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. This
position needs to be filled ASAP. Please feel free to contact me if you
have any questions  by email at mmacchi at broadviewnet.com
<mailto:mmacchi at broadviewnet.com>  .

Michael A. Macchi

Senior Strategic Sales Executive

 Broadview Networks

(646) 562-4008

mmacchi at broadviewnet.com <mailto:mmacchi at broadviewnet.com>

http://www.broadviewnet.com <http://www.broadviewnet.com>

 <outbind://6/BVN%20Sig%2008_files/image002.jpg>