[Fredslist] Source for GreenStreet LI story

Jill Tipograph - Everything Summer, LLC jill at everythingsummer.com
Sun Dec 20 14:25:33 EST 2009

I believe there are a few Green companies and marketers amongst we Gothamites. Below is a timely PR opportunity via a writer colleague of mine for anyone who has been involved in a Green event on LI. Please read below and respond to Jenna if you/your client specifically meets the criteria. Use my name if you contact her.

Please respond to her by tomorrow, Monday, Dec 21.
Jill Tipograph
Founder / Director
Everything Summer LLC
www.everythingsummer.com