[Fredslist] Need Expert on High End Audio Speakers

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Thu Dec 17 20:59:43 EST 2009

My wife and I are looking to get a new set of audio speakers for our house.
We're not looking for super high-end, but want some good audiophile
speakers.  We've had Polk Audio in the past and loved them, but the current
models won't physically work where we need them.  Would love to speak with
someone with great knowledge that can help point us in a good direction.

I've been poking around and seeing some brands that are well recommended
that I'm not familiar with, like the Revel Concerta F12s, the Klipsch
RB-81s, Aperion Audio Intimus 6T, the Dynamo DM2/8, and the Totem Arro. but
really don't know enough about them and are looking for some help.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Cheers,

David

_______________________________________