[Fredslist] Want to be more influential? - Special offer

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Wed Dec 16 18:09:19 EST 2009

It's probably not all in your control. So often when we want to get ideas or projects approved or implemented we need to work through people who have the power or authority to get it done.

 Want to Be More Influential?

Ø      Want to increase your influence in your organization? With your spheres of influence?

Ø      Are you being held back from generating business or leadership roles by a boss who is happy just keeping you producing for him/her?

Ø      Struggling with the frustrations of working with colleagues or clients of different generations?

Ø      Need a coach, champion, advocate or confidante to help you navigate organizational politics?

I've successfully helped scores of coaching clients surmount these obstacles and fulfill their potential. Why not you?

And from December 14-January 15th I am offering a Gotham discount for a series of coaching sessions. Contact me for a free 15 minute laser session on your burning issue and coaching plan and we'll see if this is right for you.

Take the initiative now to build your influence quotient!

Best holiday wishes - Optimistically,

Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
President, Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine:" and "The Marketer's Handbook of Tips & Checklists" (both West 2009)

Voice:: 212-593-1549
pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
please visit: www.pdcounsel.com
and blog http://www.nextgeneration-nextdestination.com