[Fredslist] Supremely Happy Holidays!

elizmb at tiac.net elizmb at tiac.net
Wed Dec 16 16:44:02 EST 2009

Hi Gothamites...you and yours,

Wishing one & all a beautiful holiday season filled with Chanukah, Christmas, Kwanza, Ramadan (coming soon), Chinese New Year (also, coming soon), and New Year 2010 celebrations!

Here's to health, peace of mind, joy, new & fun adventures, loads of laughter...which goes a looong way toward keeping us young and energetic...and a lot of love in our lives.

Didn't it seem like only a couple of years ago when people were freaking out about Y2K?  ...And here we are, a Decade later.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Marner-Brooks
Training The Speaking Voice
P.O. Box 237025